• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Pic's And Report

bloodtype_jeep

NAXJA Forum User
Got to camp about midnight Friday, drinks and jokes 'till sun up. Good times on and off the trail. Here's my pics (in no particular order)...

The last half of the group up FB5
100_0533.jpg

Two wheelin' (Is that a foam flotation device stuffed in your wheelwell or are you just happy to see me?)
100_0547.jpg

Rear driveline failure
100_0568-1.jpg

"Is this a good place to stop for lunch?"
100_0574.jpg

Never leave home without a winch and OBA, or a friend who has both!
100_0579.jpg

Its only 3 inches but I know how to use it! (...lift?)
100_0548.jpg

Going above and beyond
100_0551.jpg

100_0552.jpg

100_0556.jpg

Ten yards short of first down!
100_0555.jpg

Hey, whats a good jeep without Pool Noodles. That was a fun trip even though I only came out for Saturday. Got a good day of wheeling in, hung out with some cool people, and watched some nasty buggies, what more could you want.:cheers:

FYI, our night run kicked ass. We took Rod's Jeep up Mini Rubicon and made it without backing up once. Then we went up Can Opener no problemo, then up a tricky ass line on Waterfall, it was a good night for Rod.

Thanks to everyone that made it out! i had an absolute blast! was great to meet some more new faces. hope everyone else also had a good time. i think saturday's night run will go down as one of my favorites of all time.

here are a few of the (few) pics i got.
100_1031.jpg

100_1033.jpg

this was the scene at the gales creek station friday morning when i ran in for gas and ice. was FREEKING OUT thinking it was one of us. still never heard for sure who it was but they said they went to the hospital but looked ......ok. hmmmm
100_0979.jpg

100_0981.jpg

partying like rockstars...
100_1002.jpg

100_1019.jpg

partying like........old candy asses!!
100_1014.jpg

not looking so rockstar...ish after 14 shotguns, :puke: lol.
100_1021.jpg

Ken tending the fire and the hoodlems till the birds started chirpin'
100_1027.jpg

most of you will listen to this and say WTF ? those that were there should get a kick out of it, i know i did, LMAO !

:shhh:

WheelinJR said:
FYI, our night run kicked ass. We took Rod's Jeep up Mini Rubicon and made it without backing up once. Then we went up Can Opener no problemo, then up a tricky ass line on Waterfall, it was a good night for Rod.
X2, the line on waterfall was impressive. It would have been nice to see it in the day light.

I'll get my pics/report up later. Fun trip as usual.

Spolar93 said:
nissan pullin out a jeep....go figure!
What vehicle did you get your front end out of again? :D

-Dustin

Rod was the King of the night, sat. Mini Riubi was rad !!! Awesome trip everyone. Glad I could make it. No camera, No pics.

hey guys thanks for letting us come out and wheel in the great NW i had a great time even though 30min in my driveline eats shit. but what ev. That night run was deff one of my best so im with rod on that. Thanks again
Daniel

I think I saw you guys! I was camping at Jones Creek that weekend, and on the way home, about 7 PM on Saturday, I saw the Pathfinder and the Green Cherokee on chrome wheels parked at the entrance to Browns Camp. I drove by in a dark blue and silver '92.

Wish I could have come with you guys!

EDIT: Quick sidetrack - my '92 is stock as hell. Does TSF have stock-friendly trails? I'd love to take this little guy out and put some dents in it, but I'm not interested in serious breakage... yet :) .

TheAlmightySam said:
I think I saw you guys! I was camping at Jones Creek that weekend, and on the way home, about 7 PM on Saturday, I saw the Pathfinder and the Green Cherokee on chrome wheels parked at the entrance to Browns Camp. I drove by in a dark blue and silver '92.

Wish I could have come with you guys!

EDIT: Quick sidetrack - my '92 is stock as hell. Does TSF have stock-friendly trails? I'd love to take this little guy out and put some dents in it, but I'm not interested in serious breakage... yet :) .

There's more easy trail than hard trail in TSF's OHV area around Browns.

Most of us spend 80% of the day in 2WD, unless we want the low range for downhill stuff.

Pick up a trail map next time you're out there, they're all rated by difficulty.

damn! is that seriously all the pictures we got in that huge group ?

here is a video of FB5 (the usual one)

o.k. here is a few more...
100_1028.jpg

100_1035.jpg

cpl of cool midnight run shots lookin down the can opener....
100_1047.jpg

100_1049.jpg

we gave mike an "E" for effort
100_1051.jpg

thats all i got. the rest is all candid campfire crap :shhh:

Back