• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 Pioneer for sale

gigage

NAXJA Forum User
1990 Cherokee Pioneer, in pretty good shape. Things I've done.
190,600 miles
Tow pkg.
new radiator ( ran under 210 on the trails with A/C at new guys run)
Pacesetter Headers, new exhaust from the cat back
3" lift (skyjacker coils, 4" Procomp leafs)
Browndog heavy duty motor mounts
3" Rancho shocks, and Rancho steering stabalizer
Just installed Rusy's front recovery mounts and hooks ( never been used, either my expert driving or the capabilty of the XJ)
Interior of this Jeep is in great shape, pwr windows/doors locks,cruise, am/fm cassette, (all in good working order.
31" BFG's with pretty good tread left
High lift Jack and jack stands
and brand new tow strap

I was just about to replace the control arms upper and lower, and quick disconnects. I can either do that or wait.
and she has a couple of little wrinkles on both front fenders, other than that body and are really good for the year.
She runs really good and I drive her every day, but there is still alot of potential build left for the new owner.

I am having trouble getting into photo bucket, but if you look at the new guys run, and the election run there are some pictures there. And junkyard dog posted a video of us coming up clyde's ravine.

Price drop to $2500.00 and would consider taking a couple of payments if it would make it easier.

Here is a pic of it. It is a very capable rig. I followed him out at gilmer,and it everything he pointed it at with ease.

100_1889.jpg

Back