• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Don't forget the 10% Discount from Ruffstuff!

When I ordered my 8.8 cover I didn't know about the code. However I put NAXJA in the coupon spot just to see and it worked! Awsome cover BTW

ruffstuff's prices are perhaps the best even with out the discount! If you have done any fab work, you will appreciate the prices Dan has for fab parts! steel aint cheep no mo!

Dan thanks for the D30 diff cover I won at the Fall Fling and once again thanks for supporting NAXJA.

well either way you guys turn out some great quality and strong pieces so keep them coming! thanks for the great products for the do-it-yourselfer!!!

Do you sell 3" lift kits for a 96 cherokee sport? I didn't see any on the website.

Thanks

Sorry, we do not. Our parts are less vehicle specific than others. Ours are fabrication parts to put together a serious lift kit yourself. Nothing against the others but it just isn't our direction right now.

just got my stiffeners :D

Dan,

Ordered the 8.25" Diff cover (drain plug and countersunk holes).

What kind of bolts will fit in there, looks like the welds might not clear regular hex heads (Or the angle might interfere with getting a socket on the bolts)?

Cheers!

have you looked at the pics of the diff cover? do you know what countersunk means? look at his pics of the cover and then think about the ? again
mike

The countersunk holes are an option, and having looked at the pics, I wondered about the fitment when using regular hex head bolts without the countersunk holes.

:dunno:

I ordered it countersunk, just in case. Looks better anyway.

:cheers:

Back