• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you for making thr RockGarden A Success!

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
So I will let Rick jump on and talk about how much we raised, but on my behalf, I want to thank the following people for their donations towards the BBQ: Clean-RC, SlimsXJ, HellBolly04, Erikwylie, Justin, Gerr, BajaCurt SilverSLK, GrimmJeeper, FordGuy (and girl), and anyone else that pitched in with food (I dont know who brought the watermelons, but right on!). If I forgot any of you, please please please do not take to offense. I know many of you donated drinks, red bulls, waters, etc etc. Thank you to all.

Overall, I think it was a great successs, it looks like everyone got to eat (Johnny approved of the food, so it must have been ok), and we were able to raise quite a bit of cashola!!

Thank you to all again!!!

I'm bummed I didn't get to make it. I have a pretty long move up to central California next week and decided that it wouldn't be wise to spend the cash on rockgarden right now :(

What a turn out!! It was awesome to see such a large turn out for such a good cause...

I wanted to send a huge thanks out the the 5 XJ's down at the bottom of the property with the (OTR stickers)... Thanks for helping me get off the Rocks after Brian asked if you would help... I want to thank you for all the shit you talked about my rig in front of my wife...
By the way did you know my rig was broke most of the day. I was wheeling with a welded and sleeved broken shaft, and a whole list of other issues with my rig... I am still not a pussy and wheel my shit..

What is most dissapointing is I would have lended a helping hand to any one of you assholes at any time and you couldn't even give me a tug.. And I have helped in the past. I have taken total strangers to my house, using my material, my gas, my electricty, just to get them home from a run. And you bitches cant even pull me off the rocks...

Nonetheless congrats on the successful run and fundraiser..

Last edited by a moderator:
Right on, understood. I had my kids with or around me most of the day. So profanities are one thing not coming from my mouth.

I guess I got upset becuase my wife came to me telling me about the shit being talked about my rig. Especially when I would never talk shit on anybodys rig. And I lend a helping hand always. If one you guys broke and needed a tow home I would be the first one to go grab my 3500 dodge and trailer and get you home...

Cool. I am going to drop it and wont post about it anymore. Everybody is home safe and nobody was hurt today. Take it easy and good night.

Hey guys,

I cleaned this thread up due to the language and direction it went. This thread is for thanking folks that helped out.

The time I was there was great and I think the Rockgarden is a great place to play. The staff was great and the NAXJA gang showed up in force.

Thanks again to EVERYONE!!!

rpraterxj said:
Hey guys,

I cleaned this thread up due to the language and direction it went. This thread is for thanking folks that helped out.

The time I was there was great and I think the Rockgarden is a great place to play. The staff was great and the NAXJA gang showed up in force.

Thanks again to EVERYONE!!!

Thanks FOR DOING THE HOUSKEEPIN HERE....LOL, glad you came out!!!

I left my freakin chair again.....blue folding chair at the trailer. anyone pick it up?

I left my cooler(red with broken top) and my bowl where the beans were.

Regardless of the BS drama crap that aparantly happened after I left, Which sounds line it was a bunch of heresay, he said, she said mumbo jumbo.
GET OVER IT.
the ZJ was bad ass, my only beef was in the begining, you failed to follow protocol as a trail leader and and left the group without giving any insight as to where to go next. Regardless of that, it was fun to watch you, Dave in his toyota buggy, and Dave in his buggy formerly known as a cherokee, try some goofy off the wall stuff. I was pretty stoked to have driven both ways thru an obstical that managed to be the demis for the buggy and pin the white CJ in a bad spot. to only have Dave Taylor drive it with no sweat. It should be named the AB pillar killar cuz thats what it did.
I managed to flop on my right in an inconspicous spot only to be shown up by Rick in a more inconspicous spot... Axxhole:thumbup::roll:.
Everybody knows that I'd jump at the chance to give someone a tug, So I'm sorry something ugly happened.
I think that the RockGarden is an awsome place to wheel, I'd like to go back, and on a regular basis. It took me just an hour to get home last night and I only consumed about 10 gallons of BioDiesel on the round trip at 70mph. The RockGarden can serve as an exellent proving ground to test out new mods.
Watch for it, RockGarden is a FUN place. Pleanty to do, and the hike for spares is not that far. I probably could have trailered my jeep home early in the day, fixed it and been back out for more abuse, but I think I will opt to just go there on a regular basis.
Watch for my comments on the RockGarden Forum.
I wanna go back. That place is fun and there is enough there to keep us 35"+ crowd busy...

man that sounded like a good time.....

except for the part about the sketchyness at the end....

that would have been a GREAT time.

Very great time glad everyone had a blast... Drama at the end behind us we are all wheelers and out for the same cause.... NO hard feelings here hope none there.... Hope to see everyone out agian having a great time...

Back