• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

?question prep for rock garden!!!!

blackdoutxj

NAXJA Forum User
i was wondering if there is supposed to be oil in the vac. disconnect i was gonna rig the little sleeve to always be on?!o i also started to take two bolts out and it was leakin a white oil?!i know this is the wrong place to post it, but noone was answerin me in the oem!

anyone?!

well got the axle form a guy off here for free, so im not sure really whats wrong with it, i just swaped it in, but should i just take it off?! and i was told this axle was from a stocker so i think its just bad oil?!

GauchoMD said:
If I knew I'd help you brother...Someone will chime in any sec...
haha its all good thanks though man!!

blackdoutxj said:
well got the axle form a guy off here for free, so im not sure really whats wrong with it, i just swaped it in, but should i just take it off?! and i was told this axle was from a stocker so i think its just bad oil?!

I'd change the oil first.
There isn't much water out at the Rockgarden for you to worry about.

Oil should leak threw the inner seal. I have this on my front 60. Change that diff fluid. I will weld that collar for you on the half shaft before the run if you would like....

There is supposed to be oil in there but not white. Like everyone said just change the oil for now. I use Valvoline 75w-90 gear lube, API-GL5.

ok i will do that?! haha thaks everyone cant wait 4 today!!

Back