• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Garden Drop Out

88trailcrawler

NAXJA Forum User
Dang, just got word I have a project up in Santa Maria that I have to attend all next week. I am going to relax with the wife and kids on Saturday and pass on the Garden.

I hope the event goes well, take lots of pics and post em up. I be looking for them when I have down time up there next week.

Enjoy the porta potties (I trust they made it there) and think of me when you........ah never mind.

Have fun, be safe and post up pics.

88trailcrawler said:
Dang, just got word I have a project up in Santa Maria that I have to attend all next week. I am going to relax with the wife and kids on Saturday and pass on the Garden.

I hope the event goes well, take lots of pics and post em up. I be looking for them when I have down time up there next week.

Enjoy the porta potties (I trust they made it there) and think of me when you........ah never mind.

NOOOOOOO!!

You will always have family, who knows how long the Rockgarden will be open?

That stinks.

I will be there with my 5 yr old son.

88trailcrawler said:

Welcome to my neck of the woods if you need aney thing up here just hauler I should be around all week Big Sal
I'll pm you my number

I am also out. I started to replace my motor and trans mounts last night and wound up having to grind the heads off several of the bolts,nut strip woes,looks like today is drill, cut, weld day for me.:twak:

lamula said:
I am also out. I started to replace my motor and trans mounts last night and wound up having to grind the heads off several of the bolts,nut strip woes,looks like today is drill, cut, weld day for me.:twak:

Get busy... you have about 7 hours to get it done!!

:D

Back