• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep creek water leak

bcmaxx

NAXJA Forum User
I have a water leak (pretty considerable) the little lady named it jeep creek. It happens whenever it rains hard or I wash the jeep or go through a carwash. comes out dead center on the drivers side floor, I run big rubber mats so it just pools there. just don't want to go into the fall or winter like this! Any ideas?

1989 xj 4dr

Take a waterhose to it while someone sits on the inside. It shouldn't take too long to find the source. Mine leaks a little so I took out the carpet and added drain holes.

derfinately pours in when I soak the cowl area, guess I'll have to open it up. Need to replace the wiper link bushings anyways

on my yj there is a drainage tube running parralel to the firewall from the cowl vent that was clogged up. Mine was taking in water passenger and driver side whenever it rained/was washed. i unclogged the tube and have not had the problem since.

Back