• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

F/S Oldsmobile Aurora back up light/ license plate assembly

I was able to find one at the junk yard recenlty. it can be added to our xjs liftgate license plate area with minor modification. a hole would have to be cut into the liftgate to allow the back up lights to sit flush. I have read that they give a lot more light output than our stock backup lights. these would be perfect for someone who wants more light back there but doesnt have a cargo rack, or want to mount fogs under the back bumper. I would use these, but I have a spare tire carrier and the tire goes right there.

asking $40. local sale is preferable however if i choose to ship, it will be extra.

1000415se4.jpg

it includes the license plate and back up light assembly, bulbs (one for sure needs to be replaced), bulb sockets and wireing pigtails. the wire was cut where it went into the wiring harness behind the assembly. the part measures approximatly 21 1/4"x6"x3 1/4".

and a pic of it placed backwards on my liftgate to show how well it fits on an XJ.
1000416ct4.jpg

bump. if i dont get a local sale soon its going up in the main classified section.

Back