• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grrlpwr's Crawl Pics...

grrlpwr

NAXJA Forum User
Finally! I'm no professional, but I think I took a few nice ones! Just click on the link below, then log in using the email address [email protected] and the password naxja...

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=237403182/a=128698328_128698328/t_=128698328

I didn't mean to make it complicated but I tried to use photobucket and it stopped uploading my pics for some reason. Any advice on an easier way to make albums available to everyone would be welcome and appreciated.

Hope you enjoy! :photo:

i hope that's not your password for your email account...

i like the pics... and i missed the pics of backtracker hanging off the mountian! i ran down with a strap and d-ring... and chris left my camera way up the hill... :)

MELKORsXJ said:
i hope that's not your password for your email account...

i like the pics... and i missed the pics of backtracker hanging off the mountian! i ran down with a strap and d-ring... and chris left my camera way up the hill... :)

Nope, don't use that as a password for anything, and for the record - that email account is the one I use for spam - send anything to it and I probably wouldn't get it for years, if ever! It comes in handy more than you'd think!

I am sure that backtracker would agree that the strap and D-ring came in much more handy than a camera would have at the time, but it is pretty cool to have pics of it now that we can look back and laugh at the whole thing! :laugh3:

if you have an account you just need to log in to see them. Nicely done!

Back