• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Fransico Elects the Politicians it deserves. . . .

ZomBrady

Chubby Chaser Extraordinaire
NAXJA Member
Well, SF's illegal alien sanctuary policy is coming back to bite it in the ass.

I'm not sure which bothers me more, the idiots that are putting those citizens lives at risk with very flawed policies and legislation or the public that elected them to office in the first place. . . .

Here's the article. . . it's more of an update than a current event . . .

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/R/ROAD_RAGE_KILLING?SITE=AP

*edit* It's so surprising that an illegal alien gang member(who had been arrested multiple times), committed a triple murder, with an illegal assault weapon, in a city that offers sanctuary to illegal aliens, and bans firearms possession to law-abiding citizen. No irony here at all.

Last edited:
I just want to run something past you. You have a mixed flock of Sheep and goats, with a few dogs mixed in. White ones, brown ones and black ones. You have a brown wolf hiding in the flock. The wolf kills some sheep and kids.
Some peoples solution seems to be to run off all the brown sheep, goats, dogs and wolves that have wandered in from other pastures. Sorry I don't get it.
What eats my ass, is when the few dogs mixed in with the flock have there teeth pulled and somebody insists horns on Billy's and Rams are dangerous and outlaws them.
Passing a law allowing wolves to hide in the flock, is just plain stupid.
I used to think L.A. had more nut jobs and wackos per square yard than any place on earth. It seems S.F. has surpassed them and is now the world leader. The inmates are running the asylum. Extreme liberal activism, liberal good, conservative bad, to heck with common sense.

Last edited:
8Mud said:
I just want to run something past you. You have a mixed flock of Sheep and goats, with a few dogs mixed in. White ones, brown ones and black ones. You have a brown wolf hiding in the flock. The wolf kills some sheep and kids.
Some peoples solution seems to be to run off all the brown sheep, goats, dogs and wolves that have wandered in from other pastures. Sorry I don't get it.
What eats my ass, is when the few dogs mixed in with the flock have there teeth pulled and somebody insists horns on Billy's and Rams are dangerous and outlaws them.
Passing a law allowing wolves to hide in the flock, to protect the wandering sheep, goats and dogs, is just plain stupid.
I used to think L.A. had more nut jobs and wackos per square yard than any place on earth. It seems S.F. has surpassed them and is now the world leader. The inmates are running the asylum.

Exactly!

Why in the hell are we passing laws to protect 'wolves'? Is it simply because these people are scared of being label racist? Or is it some other pathology?

WE need to put a border crossing on the golden gate...

The Peoples Republic of Kalifornia is a liberal sewer!

SBrad001 said:
Exactly!

Why in the hell are we passing laws to protect 'wolves'? Is it simply because these people are scared of being label racist? Or is it some other pathology?

Yup, it's the pathetic idea that "if we are nice to the bad guys, they'll be nice to us". well here's the proof that idea doesn't work, and look what it cost. I'll bet the activists are busy looking for some "reason" to vindicate the criminal as we speak.

Bent said:
The Peoples Republic of Kalifornia is a liberal sewer!

Why don't you move to Arizona or New Mexico. If you moved to New Mexico, you'd be in a swing state and your vote will actually count. I'm rather excited to be moving to New Mexico and actually have a say in who's going to be our next President. I might actually vote for a Republican this time instead of a Independent candidate.

SBrad001 said:
I might actually vote for a Republican this time instead of a Independent candidate.
What! Whatwhat What?! :D As much as I hear people calling McCain Bush light, you're considering voting for him? ;)

Why don't you move to Arizona or New Mexico.
I wish I could move back to AZ, but I just bought a house and I have a good job here. Plus the wife wouldn't allow it...:)

Darky said:
What! Whatwhat What?! :D As much as I hear people calling McCain Bush light, you're considering voting for him? ;)

I wish I could move back to AZ, but I just bought a house and I have a good job here. Plus the wife wouldn't allow it...:)

I'm not anti-Republican, just anti-Bush.

I honestly do my best to vote for the person I think will be best for the country or in the case of living in California where my vote doesn't count, I'll vote to make a statement.

I don't believe that Bush has been good for this country in the least. I'm not convinced that McCain is going to be better, but the same goes for Obama.

Plus, my wife and I just received jobs that put us in a much higher tax bracket, so I have a vested in interest in voting Republican. But that might change if Obama pushes for raise the cap on what is considered middle class.

SBrad001 said:
Why don't you move to Arizona or New Mexico?
After Ethan is out of the house and my parents are gone, then yes.

I think the country needs to do some house cleaning inside the ICE dept.
This happened over here last week. Tragic doesnt even touch it. This guy was also suppose to be deported till they "lost" him.

http://nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=20481&z=3

When Widman stepped in to break up the fight, police say Abel Arango pulled out a gun and shot Widman at point blank range in the face...
During a press conference, Major Baker said Arango had said he was going to go out "Miami style" and take an officer with him.

Otter said:
Yup, it's the pathetic idea that "if we are nice to the bad guys, they'll be nice to us". well here's the proof that idea doesn't work, and look what it cost. I'll bet the activists are busy looking for some "reason" to vindicate the criminal as we speak.

"Those who appease the tiger do so in the hopes that hte tiger will eat them last."

Ask Europe in the late 1930's how well "appeasement" works. The rest of the world had to come in and save their collective arse...

Back