• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Give me some feedback

lamburg

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for a 33x10.50r15 that will last a long time and be fairly decent in the mud. I know BFG has them in the all terrain and mud terrain, super swamper, and dunlop. Is there any other tire that is remotely close to this size or are those four the only ones. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Truxs MT's

Cooper SST's

Maxis makes one too but I can't remember the name.
Lots of different choices for 33's.
Search around a little, this comes up quite often here.

Last edited:
lamburg said:
I'm looking for a 33x10.50r15 that will last a long time and be fairly decent in the mud. I know BFG has them in the all terrain and mud terrain, super swamper, and dunlop. Is there any other tire that is remotely close to this size or are those four the only ones. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have the truxs m/t there freakin' amazing clean out very good in mud nad have last along time,if well maintained.

TSL radials are freakin awsome in mud...and they are available in 10.5 x 33/15

How many miles??? your experience may differ...I dunno...but they are way cheaper than BFG...never bought Dunlops...Coopers are good and live a long time, but are expensive....Local legend has it that Buckshot Mudders are very long wearing..but of questionable performance in real mud...my advice on the TSL is based on personal experience regarding performance in mud...the bottom line is no two people get the same mileage out of tires....when I was younger, I would kill a set in 10k miles...now it takes 15K miles:firedevil

MudDawg said:
How many miles??? your experience may differ...I dunno...but they are way cheaper than BFG...never bought Dunlops...Coopers are good and live a long time, but are expensive....Local legend has it that Buckshot Mudders are very long wearing..but of questionable performance in real mud...my advice on the TSL is based on personal experience regarding performance in mud...the bottom line is no two people get the same mileage out of tires....when I was younger, I would kill a set in 10k miles...now it takes 15K miles:firedevil

My first set of tires were Trxus mt's and they were done in 8k and the toyo open country at's I have on now are about to go at 15k. So Im lookin for a tire to last a really long time, been spending way to much on tires.

Back