• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC/LA Meet & Greet. Wednesday July 30th

TheWarWagon

NAXJA Forum User
Since it seems most meets are located closer to the beach cities, or the 909, I figured I'd get one going that was more central to the LA County guys.

What:
NAXJA OC/LA Meet & Greet.
Where: BJ's Brewery in Cerritos
[SIZE=-1]11101 183rd St
Cerritos, CA 90703
(562) 467-0850[/SIZE]
When: 6pm to ??
Who: Anybody who feels like showing up.

This location is awesome because it's close to the 91, 57, 5 and 605 freeways. I know there are a few guys in Long Beach, Torrance, etc. If I can get a rough headcount the day of, I'll call and reserve us a good sized table. Oh, and this one does have a bunch of cute chicks working there....

Oooh, I love BJs. I'll be there.

Where were you last night Bryce?

xjohnnyc said:
Oooh, I love BJs. I'll be there.

Where were you last night Bryce?

Being a flake. I completely forgot about it until I was 5 cocktails into working on my buddy's suspension....

Figures you'd be the first one to catch that Freudian slip.

how far south of San Pedro is Cerritos?

I could use some good pizza.

what the hell, I'm in.

add 5 for me... Me and the family

TheWarWagon said:
So far here's our headcount:

1. Johnny C
2. Grimmike
3. IslanderOffRoad(john, I believe)
4. Me.
5. Surf2Snow
6. Brendan(+4)

Alright, now it's turning into a meet. OC people, don't be shy. It's right on the border of LA and Orange County. Off the 91/605. About 4 exits west of the 5 and 10 minutes west of the 57/91 split.

Whoops..looks like Curt and I will be doing some evening wrenching on his MJ on Wednesday.

Darn it. That's the first time I'd ever been #1 on a list. :(

xjohnnyc said:
Whoops..looks like Curt and I will be doing some evening wrenching on his MJ on Wednesday.

Darn it. That's the first time I'd ever been #1 on a list. :(
dude... everyone knows you always go for BJs instead of doing work! :doh:

:D

Back