• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help me win my baby a scholorship!

*BUMP*

you know you want to!

and dont be a hater and not vote for us because you want your baby to win, if you send pics in today you can be in the next round of voting!

thanks to all who voted today, i really appreciate it.

:cheers:

I voted for ya dude good luck =)

Skwerly said:
Just voted bud! Tomorrow I'll do it again from work. :)

Cute shot!!

Bout the only competition in that whole series is #8 - HUUUGE on the cute factor LOOLZ!!
haha thanks bud, it goes by email addy not iP so you can do it from multiple emails to get more votes.

thanks for the support guys!

if they just cut us a 20k check there's going to be one hell of a party :eyes:

:D

crazyjim said:
I was thinking the same thing haha, some people really shouldn't try to show off their kids. It's not like dogs, where sometimes they're so ugly they're cute. Nope. They're just ugly.
you think maybe theyre trying to get a sympathy factor embraced? kids so ugly someone will feel bad and vote for them just because they think they wont get any votes? haha

btw i voted yesterday grimm...

tuesdaysfall said:
you think maybe theyre trying to get a sympathy factor embraced? kids so ugly someone will feel bad and vote for them just because they think they wont get any votes? haha

btw i voted yesterday grimm...
That's what I mean though! I don't think it works that way with kids. You know like when you're at the pound, and there's a dog that's just so ugly, you get it because you feel bad? Well with kids, most people just turn away haha, at least I do.

crazyjim said:
That's what I mean though! I don't think it works that way with kids. You know like when you're at the pound, and there's a dog that's just so ugly, you get it because you feel bad? Well with kids, most people just turn away haha, at least I do.
i dont like ugly dogs....theyre just ugly....and i wouldnt buy an ugly dog...hahah.....

voted

Back