• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED: Leaf Springs

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I need a set of XJ leaf springs - my RE 3.5" pack bushings are shot, so all I really need are some main leaves with decent bushings...

stock packs, lift packs, whatever...

let me know what you have via PM or reply here.

Thanks!

I've got 2 sets. One set of RE and one set of Rustys. Both are 4.5 and in good shape. Definately enough to build a set out of. They are yours.

Ben H said:
I've got 2 sets. One set of RE and one set of Rustys. Both are 4.5 and in good shape. Definately enough to build a set out of. They are yours.

Starboard M said:
I have a set of stock packs. I think they are off of my 99. A 12 pack of root beer and they are yours.

either of you guys headed this way anytime soon?

there is a Sacramento meet and greet on July 30!
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=960673

Id be willing to throw some gas money your way...

nope, but I am heading to swamp lake in a couple of weeks. I can seperate the main leaf from the packs and throw them at a UPS guy if you want to eat shipping.

Ben H said:
nope, but I am heading to swamp lake in a couple of weeks. I can seperate the main leaf from the packs and throw them at a UPS guy if you want to eat shipping.

I'll let you know.

Ben H said:
I'll take the RE ones if XJ ranger doesn't.

Back