• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Someone manhandled my baby...

Trouble

NAXJA Forum User
So last week I was out of town. When I got home 6 days later I find that someone had their way with my baby.

First they tore off her clothes.
IMG_0543.jpg

Then they filled her holes with 2" diameter 18" long hard rods.
4.jpg

THey then proceeded to fasten these long things to her.
2.jpg

Those long things then were put inside her and this cage thing was erected in her hatch.
3-1.jpg

They made sure it will never come out.
cage.jpg

No more body roll, bottoming out, or jarring ride. Thanks to Billy at OTR fabwerks. Now I still love her and I dont mind other people giving her some love too.

Hey Trouble did you know someone is parading her around on the OTR Fabwerks web site ??? She looks hot

Its all about the chrome in a can. Well actualyl that part was an accident. The cap says color matches cap. and the cap was alittle darker then my jeep. Damn paint came out chrome. oh well, it looks good ands somethign different then black. i did pick up some darker gray but it looks liek primer, once again it doesnt look the color of the cap.

wow for chrome in a can that actually came out pretty good! i used Duplicolor's "MetalCast" paint for mine, came out a nice candy blue, looks like the Fabtech blue anodizing they use on thier shocks.

Damn, she is dirty, and apparently their are pics of her being dirty!!

Looks good Erik

So I guess the 7100's are out?

Back