• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Garden Caravan thread.

88trailcrawler

NAXJA Forum User
I am thinking about be leaving from North OC (405/605 frwys) around 12:00. Hopefully will be flat towing.

I can go 605-91 or 405-22-55-91 Post up your route and lets choose a meeting spot that works as many people as possible. Gotta dig seeing a bunch of XJ's flying down the freeway together!

i'll be getting a late start from work and leaving the LA area around 2pm. 91 to the 15. if anyone wants to leave late and caravan let me know.

I can meet off the 15 and magnolia. Would be sweet to see everyone caravan down the 15.

Hopefully This time you will be rolling down the 15 and not on the shoulder. :repair: lol!!!

Last edited:
What are you talking about, I probably jinxed myself and I live right down the street from the Rock Garden!!!LOL.

I wouldn't want to be rolling on the trail, and especially on the 15, keep it rubber side down.

I'm coming from SD so I'll be driving UP the 15, so I can't join your Nor-So-Cal guys.

Dude, it's `Cali`, please. Thank you. (I love me, did I ever mention that?)

I'm not sure when I'm leaving, or the route I'll be taking. I may fly down the 79 here to the Hemet area and go from there. I'll Mapquest it soon and see what the good people there think.

79 def, the quickest way for us, go to florida, turn right, to winchester turn left,

88trailcrawler said:
I am thinking about be leaving from North OC (405/605 frwys) around 12:00. Hopefully will be flat towing.

I can go 605-91 or 405-22-55-91 Post up your route and lets choose a meeting spot that works as many people as possible. Gotta dig seeing a bunch of XJ's flying down the freeway together!
I'm leaving work flat towing around 12 also is you could give me a few minutes to catcj up to you. I'm thinking the 605/91.

Ryno XJ said:
What are you talking about, I probably jinxed myself and I live right down the street from the Rock Garden!!!LOL.

Ryno

We can caravan from Benton to Briggs.... j/k Should take us about 30 seconds if we make the light.

How about the McD at 91 and Serfas Club drive. at 12:30 then pull out at 1:00?

That should be along the LA guys and most of the OC guys route.

Last edited:
88trailcrawler said:
How about the McD at 91 and Surfas Club drive. at 12:30 then pull out at 1:00?

That should be along the LA guys and most of the OC guys route.

Where is Surfas club drive??????

Back