• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I just scored a 92 limited for 400 dollars.....and its clean as a whistle

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
man I felt bad taking the keys from this mid 40s couple in west hollywood for this 92 limited. I'm still tripping out on this thing its so clean and runs like a dream. There's only a few tiny quirks that are no brainer fixes.

1.Driver door hinge needs adjustment so you have to semi slam it.

2. Both power seats decided to not work one day, ill prob just run a fresh wire from a good power source and that should solve it.

3. Driver door is sometimes difficult to unlock

That's about it.

Its beyond clean. Runs cool drives smooth clean title.

If they only knew what I was goin to do to it.......

Jv is in november I guess I'd better gear it up! Lol!

Two door, two wheel drive and a V-6 with a stick pushing a D35?

(Answer "yes, of course..." or be prepared to be pelted with rotten fruit! )

bburge

bburge said:
Two door, two wheel drive and a V-6 with a stick pushing a D35?

(Answer "yes, of course..." or be prepared to be pelted with rotten fruit! )

bburge

definetely not.......92 limited=HO 4.0 4x4 4 door, auto, leathers, a/c well every available option pretty much.

pics to come tomorrow morning!

I will give $500 right now! You make an easy $100...

:roflmao:

Sounds like a steal....

xXJx said:
definetely not.......92 limited=HO 4.0 4x4 4 door, auto, leathers, a/c well every available option pretty much.

Dude! I was laying down some cover for ya and you missed it! Now you're gonna have to run for it!

I'll take care of the '92 for you while you're gone..... :D

bburge

theres some damage to the front bumper cap from some west hollywood parellel parkers but who cares $400!

Wow! Nice score. I thought I did pretty good helping an ex-girlfriend of mine score an 89 for $700. (Not a limited but pw/pdl and cold a/c). She told me the day we picked it up she'd probably never go wheelin'. Next day she calls to tell me her 6yr old nephew talked her into curb hoppin' at the grocery store and she dug it and where/when can we go wheel her new ride.

Another one gets bit!
Cherokid

*update*

now the A/C is fully charged and operational. nice and cold.

one 12 v source plus the red wire on the driver side power seat and volia' both seats have full function again.

Back