• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my front end stock

sway bar bushings and steering stabalizer.

but pics are a hard way to tell whats wrong. how about a discription on why you want us to find the problem you didn't feel necessary to describe?

Nothing,whats your question?

I apologize for that....purchased it about two months ago and put new shocks in the front. It's kind of hard to see the rust under there, but I was also just wondering if anything looked out of place.

This is just a dd right now so I wont be flexing it out much. I plan to do a budget boost as early as next wekk if I can get to the JY. I can get the ZJ coils for 8 bucks apiece and the XJ leaf springs for 15 just need time to go pull it all. The reason I used those spring helpers was because I felt the had a little too much bounce in it after I put those shocks in.

If the front shocks were bad, it probably needs a new steering stabilizer as well.

Back