• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Curse of CORY continues........

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
But this time it's on him.

About 3 weeks ago Cory had a blow out on the way home from my house. Friday, on the way back down here he had another blow out!! His girlfriend had to grab a spare at my house and run it out to him in Cabazon on a friday at 4pm from Garden Grove. We drove up to get some "new to him" wheels and tires this morning. He spent all day polishing them, as they were badly oxidized. Anyway, after getting the wheels on this evening we decided to look at his grounds (since he has a renix and its been running rough). He managed to damage his ground clamp on the battery by pulling th nuts out of the clamp. haha

see i used to think i was cursed, then i realized im just careless and stupid so thats why bad things continuously happened to me.....just a thought.

yup its true...but oh well...i wanna give a big thanks to andy though for taking time out of his day to run me out to burbank to grab the tires...here later ill post some pics.

That's what happens when you let a operator in Jeeps!

Mech never have these problems!

Sorry Cory, it had to be done!

Back