• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

end of summer run/ my birthday weekend

fourplayoffroad

NAXJA Forum User
im plannin a trip to browns camp in september it will be the 19-22 i will be camping friday night thru sunday night and leave early afternoon monday anybody else that wants to go is more than welcome mayb we can start early and organize it a bit depending on how many pepole wanna go so we can get as many spots back to back as possible i know i will have 4 other cherokees with me but just like mojojojo i want to keep it safe and sane if your sure you wanna go then reply so we can try to keep a count:party:

Im in, prob not the fri. to mon. thing, couple days tho. Yea Dustin GIT ER DONE

:party: PARTY!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOO!!!!

mojojojo said:
7 weeks Dustin. Git er' dun !
You mean the bumper right? ;)

I could probably be talked into going. I don't know what all I'll have by then, or still need. 6" of lift and 30's would flex like crazy though.

Last trip before Moab? Better keep it rubber side down.

I'm in, might have my front 44 by then too!

so for the count is atleast 10 cherokees mayb 11 and possibly a toy. i need a short side axle since i broke mine does anybody have one for cheap? i dont care about the ujoint but i need the inner and outer for the short side

only 20 more days!! is everyone still goin or have there been some changes? i need to make a trip to the junk yard soon so i can get a short side axle and a few odds an ends any body else need anything?

I'll go If I have the 44 done by then. I want to play on the crushers.

mojojojo said:
still in.

maybe cancelling the Moab trip due to $$$ and tow rig issues.

so this will be a wheeling trip for those not going to MoaB? Sweet!

WaXJ_Skier said:
I'll go If I have the 44 done by then. I want to play on the crushers.
Well now I have to go. How could I pass up another weekend of this...

dust026.jpg

:D

Dana44.jpg

not sure if we will have deal with the same issues :viking:

there's usually open seats and alot of trails can be done with stock rigs

Back