• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need to install my SYE

How soon you looking to do it? I dont know exactly how to do it, but Ive done lots of stuff to my cars that I didnt have the know how. If you need a hand then we could probably figure it out. Is the jeep your dd?

ManBearPig said:
How soon you looking to do it? I dont know exactly how to do it, but Ive done lots of stuff to my cars that I didnt have the know how. If you need a hand then we could probably figure it out. Is the jeep your dd?
Probably by the end of the month or early August.

And yea the Jeep is my DD :laugh:

I've got a buddy who's super good with automotive stuff, he's a mechanic and has taught me most of what I know. But I figured I'd see if someone around here had done it that wanted to help.

Leep said:
Jim, PM Justin (xjjeeper19). He can do it for you. I dont know his schedule but I am sure that he can help you.

Quality work and reasonable.

Leep

Yeah.....PM me....

crazyjim said:
But here's the catch, I don't have weekends off... How hard would it be to install this thing in my garage? If not who has some weekdays off that might know what they're doing? Or even someone I can pay to install it.

What kind of SYE? (Hack n Tap?)

Back