• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Introduction!

wokkerk

NAXJA Forum User
Hey my name is Wokker and I live in SW Portland. This is my 97 Cherokee in progress. I bought it from the government and the only power option it has is power mirrors. I like it that way though becasue its a lot lighter and things dont break as easy in the electrical department. Here are some of the basic mods Ive done so far.

RE 2" Budget Boost
Wrangler Wheels and tires (Almost 30" I believe)
Husky Floor Liners
Pioneer CD/iPod w/ Infinity Kappas
2001 Rear Soundbar
Maglite Mount
Had to get a roofrack off a 98 because mine didnt come with one...that was an ordeal
Removed the fenders....one kept falling off on the road so I got angry and tore them all off and dont know what to do now...I will probably cut and fold them with I lift it higher.

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

My future plans are:

Get some C4x4 towhooks for the front
Touch up the remaining trim with Krylon Fusion
RE Superflex 3.5 with 31's
Install my CB
Tint the windows
and tons and tons more. Just got a new job so the cash will start flowing.

You will do FINE up at browns. you might have a little more fun in some of the more "Challenging" spots up at tsf, but you wouldnt be left out at all!

Hope to see ya saturday!
Im on a 3" lift with 31's (saturday i SHOULD be on my 33's)

Yeah Im excited to get it out on some LIGHT trails to start. I havent gone wheeling for a couple years because I had a bad bad bad experience at browns/tsf my last time up there. My previous ride was a 77 Toyota fj40 with a chevy 350. needless to say I was barely touching the gas and I exploded the transfer case all over the trail and had hell getting it home. I just wanna start easy this time and get the feel of it first. This is also my DD so I cant go breakin shit just yet...

no clue. The only thing I have used it for is to pull out tree stumps and it worked fine. I have a better one that I just got with a D ring shackle. It should be here in the next couple days.

wokkerk said:
btw you sellin the 31's? when you get on those 33's?
Yeah, they are on here, and on craigslist, lookin for $150 for them. they have some wheelin/fender rash but nothing crazy.

find my post in the for sale section:rtm:

Amen there Twink! Thanks ass. The reason I asked Wokker is because I had a hitch fail recently that was made by an ass spelunker before I bought the rig. It failed and I lost a trailer and my trail rig. Keep an eye on that bad mamajama.

hey man its a good start i like it

Oregon and WA sell their stuff on Ebay, Wil. They don't go as cheap as they should. My pretty Jeep was an Oregon Surplus item. If you wanna check out the WA surplus store, it's on C st in Auburn. 167N, 18E, C st exit, on right and 'bout 1/2 mile down.

Is your real name Wokker or is that a nickname? Where are your parents from, dude?

mud1059 said:
Oregon and WA sell their stuff on Ebay, Wil. They don't go as cheap as they should. My pretty Jeep was an Oregon Surplus item. If you wanna check out the WA surplus store, it's on C st in Auburn. 167N, 18E, C st exit, on right and 'bout 1/2 mile down.

Cool. Thanks Paul........ didnt know there was a WA surplus store down there...... hmmm may need to go buy more junk!! :confused1

Back