• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Texas fabbers

Wallymander

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone in the lone star state , speficilly southeasternish, that fabs bumpers and things?
I want one, but dont want the same ol same ol. Also id like to support those that try things on thier own. Especially my Texas brothers
I need a sweet badd a$$ front bumper i can smash ricers with when they cut me off and not see any damage....er i mean go wheeling with >:)

Check it out...
He (and 4 of his best friend from TEXAS) set-up a nice shop in Duranggo, Colorado.
They are into Rock Climbing, Adventure, etc.

They are fabricating Bumpers, Etc for Jeep, Dodge, Chevy, etc.

and if you talk to them, say hi from "Andhi" from Jakarta, INDONESIA.

B1450.jpg

I know this thread is kinda old but if you haven't found one yet, there is a place up in the woodlands Creative Engineering Offroad http://ceoffroad.com
who does excelent quality custom fabrication for jeeps and other offroad vehicles.
Wallymander said:
Anyone in the lone star state , speficilly southeasternish, that fabs bumpers and things?
I want one, but dont want the same ol same ol. Also id like to support those that try things on thier own. Especially my Texas brothers
I need a sweet badd a$$ front bumper i can smash ricers with when they cut me off and not see any damage....er i mean go wheeling with >:)

I kinda lik ethat XJ bumper from the Woodlands guys! May have to trek up there and check it out. I am just north of you guys in Dickinson, right off of 646.

Back