• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn July 20th!! Be there or web wheel!

ryurabbit

NAXJA Member #611
I'm taken a bunch of guys up cleg and then to gold mountain or john bull sunday. All are welcome. Meeting at the McDonalds at 8:30 Leaving for the trail at 9:00 sharp.:bunny:

ryurabbit said:
I'm taken a bunch of guys up cleg and then to gold mountain or john bull sunday. All are welcome. Meeting at the McDonalds at 8:30 Leaving for the trail at 9:00 sharp.:bunny:
guess i'll web wheel cause i'm not gonna be there jay:D

djblade311 said:
FYI, Pucker Hill is closed.

What??!!!?? That the first I heard of this. Why?? Is that on 2N17x??

jmaxj said:
guess i'll web wheel cause i'm not gonna be there jay:D

Your invited to come down anytime, after all, I'll be tearing up your neighborhood in October!!!!! Moab yea!!!:bunny:

ryurabbit said:
What??!!!?? That the first I heard of this. Why?? Is that on 2N17x??

Your invited to come down anytime, after all, I'll be tearing up your neighborhood in October!!!!! Moab yea!!!:bunny:

had to many rolls and flops publicized since people don't have the common sense to remember they watch the 4x4 boards. Kinda sad when they talk about the damage done during recovery being worst than the actual wheeling going on.

are you running this from the 15 to the 138 or the 138 to the 15? either way im intersested. Im gonna try to get some gas money together and see if I can make it.

Is Pucker physically blocked off, or just closed? It has never been a part of the sanctioned trail, but was always accessible.

Either way, I have to agree with the closure, too many folks were getting hurt. Better to close off that hill than the whole trail, yanno?

It was discussed at the AAT meeting, Pucker Hill is closed and currently blocked off with tape because of erosion. Please don't take the tape down and try to do it.

I'll be there.

I will not cross the line. We will be going in on the 15 and coming out in B\Bear.
What we do after this trail is up to everyone. See you all there.:bunny:

Back