• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I love this forum !

JeffU

NAXJA Forum User
I love this forum ! I am an avid reader of the OEM tech discussion. Rarely do I post unless it is a question. I do not come close to even being a shade tree mechanic. However, with the help of the search feature I can generally find the answer to my problem. The forum has saved me hundreds of dollars . I have been able to repair many things I would have had no idea how to fix.

I have repaired my neutral safety switch, found the problem with my power window lock out , found the problem with my fog light switch to name just a few things I leaned from this forum.

Tips on the how to make routine service easier, part recommendations and more I have found to be a great help.

Thank you to all, especially you real mechanics, who never seem to get tired of answering and helping those of us the mechanically challenged.

Jeff in the ATL.

Back