• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What next?

Lee337

NAXJA Forum User
I got my 4in lift, fenders trimmed, 32 mud kings, some lights and a homade snorkel that I havent installed yet. Id rather not do anything to the motor cause its stout. Where should I go next. I got the fever bad and want to do more moddin. Im guessin recovery like bumpers or start beefin up the drive train. It see's alot of rocky hills and deep mud. Any suggestions?

roof rack, um. more lift. ie: spacers and shackles. otk steering (over the knuckle). bumpers, roll cage, brake upgrades, axle swap(ford 8.8), exaust system, intake to go with your snorkle. rock rails. winch, the list goes on!

What kind of shackles? I really like to flex. Ive got spacers up front and blocks out back. Stock leaves and coils. I dont want to really go over 6in. Im at 4 now. Im leaning toward a roof rack. Any good ideas on racks? I dont even have a factory one. As for exhaust what do you recomend. Noise dont bother me. Will an intake and exhaust pick my performance up enough for the money? Ive been into mustangs for the past 4 years and I know they pick up slightly. What about these 4.0's are they restricted from factory?

Lee337 said:
What kind of shackles? I really like to flex. Ive got spacers up front and blocks out back. Stock leaves and coils. I dont want to really go over 6in. Im at 4 now. Im leaning toward a roof rack. Any good ideas on racks? I dont even have a factory one. As for exhaust what do you recomend. Noise dont bother me. Will an intake and exhaust pick my performance up enough for the money? Ive been into mustangs for the past 4 years and I know they pick up slightly. What about these 4.0's are they restricted from factory?
Do you have 4 inch blocks if you have stock leaves?

You need some front and rear recovery points.
SYE if you dont have it.
Upgraded axles.
Gears and lockers at some point.

emr1101 said:
wait you have 4" spacers and 4" blocks?

That's what I thought I read too.

Go buy a REAL lift. You seem like you have money to burn. Don't cheap out on the lift of all things. 4" spacers and blocks are for street only trucks that want to fake a lift. Go to Rubicon Express and get their 4.5" lift kit with full leaf packs, or something along those lines. You say you really like to flex, but you are completely killing your leafs with those blocks.

After that, start thinking about bumpers, skids, rock rails, new gears, and lockers.

Back