• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got a spare Cherokee hood?

Jump This

Just another minion!
We will be having a 'special guest' at our Rockgarden Fundraiser.
Dave Cole, president pro-tem of FOJV would like to come on down to
see what all the hub bub is about.
I told him it is a Cherokee ONLY event, and unless he kicks down $75 (triple rate) he couldn't come (he has some POS Toyota based junk!)
He is pleading poverty (I don't believe him :D ) so in order for him to attend I was planning on taping a Cherokee hood to his Toy.

Anyone got a spare?

Rick

Jump This said:
We will be having a 'special guest' at our Rockgarden Fundraiser.
Dave Cole, president pro-tem of FOJV would like to come on down to
see what all the hub bub is about.
I told him it is a Cherokee ONLY event, and unless he kicks down $75 (triple rate) he couldn't come (he has some POS Toyota based junk!)
He is pleading poverty (I don't believe him :D ) so in order for him to attend I was planning on taping a Cherokee hood to his Toy.

Anyone got a spare?

Rick

I gots a hood fer ya rick. Ize just cant ford the tape to hold er on.

aight...

Hell, it's a toyota, so just hook the strap to it and say it's your offroad trailer. You know you'll be dragging it around anyway. :)

We need to get the Cherokee emblem to secretly stick it on his rig

I've got a hood, Rick. Dave can stop by the shop on his way down the hill.

Yeah, Dave's junk took him to win the world championships at one of the rock crawling orgs...werock I think.

Be nice to Dave out there...he keep strack of our time splits at the races.

djblade311 said:
We need to get the Cherokee emblem to secretly stick it on his rig

How about some NAXJA SoCal Chapter stickers?

I have a siht load of SoCalXJ.com stickers, we could probably give him a new paint job with em.

Rick, you distract em, I'll stick a bunch on. Black background or white background?

mikedashg said:
How about some NAXJA SoCal Chapter stickers?

I have a siht load of SoCalXJ.com stickers, we could probably give him a new paint job with em.

Rick, you distract em, I'll stick a bunch on. Black background or white background?

Bring both!

:roflmao:

Back