• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stabilizer

phreacked

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all I have a 94 death wobble bad I get it around 25mph if I hit a bump and around 35mph just driving now I have a 6.5 lift poison spider over the knuckle steering and a claytons track bar and drop bracket the stabilizer is mounted on the drag link should it be on the center link or does it matter the upper and lower control arms are adjustable the caster is at 7.9+ right and left is at 8.3+ toe is good I was told that they should be anywhere from 5 to 7+ if I do that the pinion angel s so off and the springs look like the are going to come flying out I and running 36”tsl the ball joints are good there is nothing loose in the front end I can send pic if it would help

Ive never seen castor equal side to side.Who cares,with that lift and short arms what did you expect!

RCP Phx said:
Ive never seen castor equal side to side.Who cares,with that lift and short arms what did you expect!

x2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having about .5* more castor helps prevent pulling caused by road crowns.

Back