• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

That dude Scrappy

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
So, I was going to start a poll here to see how many of you thought Matt could leave L.A this morning, drive to Utah, work on a Jeep and then drive back to L.A and be at work by Noon tomorrow.

Since he just called from Vegas with a broken Ford Ranger...I guess it just threw that right out the winder.

BTW...Many many many kudos to Ron and Matt. It's not everyday you will find guys willing to drive 1400 miles round trip to fix a relatively small mistake they made on a rig.

That takes integrity and customer satisfaction to a whole new level in my book.

Last edited:
that's good to know :D

just so happens that he had to break down in vegas.....ya sure...

Now he can get back to work on other important projects at Rigwerks :D

DrMoab said:
So, I was going to start a poll here to see how many of you thought Matt could leave L.A this morning, drive to Utah, work on a Jeep and then drive back to L.A and be at work by Noon tomorrow.

Since he just called from Vegas with a broken Ford Ranger...I guess it just threw that right out the winder.

BTW...Many many many kudos to Ron and Matt. It's not everyday you will find guys willing to drive 1400 miles round trip to fix a relatively small mistake they made on a rig.

DrMoab said:
Damn, what you building a Mars rover? :D

parts add up :shocked:

think about it.....$1600 in tires
$1000 in beadlocks
$1200 in axle housing/parts
$1500 in steering
$my shafts should have cost $2800 :D
$900 in suspension joints
$1200 in air shocks
$750 in gears install kits
$2500 in tcase....

See where this is going?

Last edited:
DrMoab said:
I don't have to think about it. My wife reminds me everytime MasterCard and Visa comes due. :D

My shits funded by hard working, tax paying American's dollars :patriot:

DrMoab said:

I think I know what needs to be fixed in Salt Lake and I totally agree,kudos for customer satisfaction and integrity........SANTA

4xSanta said:
I think I know what needs to be fixed in Salt Lake and I totally agree,kudos for customer satisfaction and integrity........SANTA

Aha....NOW I know what's getting fixed. It's just too bad it happened in the first place.

But good job on getting it done! :thumbup:

I am sure it must be something pretty technical! But if its something simple Like putting on the wrong length shocks, I know 38 retards that can teach them how to measure correctly. We will all be at the Rock garden in two weeks.

Last edited:
FordGuy said:
I am sure it must be something pretty technical! But if its something simple Like putting on the wrong length shocks, I know 38 retards that can teach them how to measure correctly. We will all be at the Rock garden in two weeks.
Hahaha, hell yeah there are 38 tards that can do it....

Rich, where are these pics.....I am very very curious to see the length of these shocks....

Back