• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal NAXJA E-mail

99xj4x4

NAXJA Forum User
How do members who do not want their inboxes flooded with NAXJA e-mails get their accounts removed from the mailing list.
I think it needs to be posted for all to once and for all see.

NAXJA doesn't email you, unless you set it up to do so. go into your "user CP" at the top left of the page and check your settings. (unless you are referring to "SOCALXJ" which is a completely seperate group from NAXJA)

Man, you guy are dumb.

I set SoCalXJ to a dedicated e-mail address five years ago, it never gets in the way now! Although I do something forget to check it for a few weeks or months on end, rihgt now that mailbox has 33,924 messages, I used to purge it regularly but I haven't since January 16, 2006.

x2 Seq.

I have a separate email address for boards like that. I even have a filter setup in my email program to separate them out to a box. Been that way for the past 8 or so. I even hated NAXJA for a while for not having individual emails get sent to my email address. That's how message boards were setup for the longest time, and I liked it that way, none of this web board crapola, but I guess I'm getting over it. :D Shut up Seq.

In any event, you can change you subscription (or get off the list) here:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/socalxj/join

If your are completetly helpless on the computer (dunno how you managed to sign up for the group in the first place then!!!) PM me with THE email address you are getting the emails on (and/or your yahoo id) and I can take care of it for you. Just tell me what you want, be removed from the group, email turned off, or daily digest mode.

Back