• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trade or sell my XJ, moving

Wow, a lot of time and a lot of posts leaving the club. Bummer.

Mdub said:
Wow, a lot of time and a lot of posts leaving the club. Bummer.

Who said I was leaving NAXJA? I still have a 96 with 2004 wrangle motor, the wifes xj. Even if I dont attend stuff Ill still be part of this, even if its just to help out as I can

Sorry to see ya go Brian, hope you will find time to visit us in rockland and wheel the way it was meant to wheel.

Good luck to ya

Lata

rockwerks said:
Who said I was leaving NAXJA? I still have a 96 with 2004 wrangle motor, the wifes xj. Even if I dont attend stuff Ill still be part of this, even if its just to help out as I can

Great to hear.

Crap. Now where I'm I going to find those stupid XJ parts no one else has. Best of luck with the move. let me know if you need a hand loading.

My yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have ended up with a small pile that is growing all by itself lately!!!!!!!!!!!

AZRockRunner said:
My yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have ended up with a small pile that is growing all by itself lately!!!!!!!!!!!

Your yard is a tad farther away than mine.....I know Ill pick up all that stuff and drop ot off in his front yard!,,YEAH thats the ticket!:laugh3:

Well it looks like my baby has found a good new home to someone on this board. I know it will get well used!..............We are swapping rigs next week sometime.....it new home is.......?

Welllllll, your baby has a new home but are you sure it's a good one? Have you seen his driving habits?

Oh wait, I forgot, he doesn't like off-camber so your baby will be fine. :cheers:

Sorry to see you go Brian. We never got a chance to meet. Best of luck to you.

jporvaz said:
Welllllll, your baby has a new home but are you sure it's a good one? Have you seen his driving habits?

Oh wait, I forgot, he doesn't like off-camber so your baby will be fine. :cheers:

Sorry to see you go Brian. We never got a chance to meet. Best of luck to you.

But at least the jeep knows how to go off camber abit.

picture.JPG

Funny Funny guys, thats not off camber enough to bug me.

Well, Brian and I worked out a deal that benefits both of us and just fit like a glove. So Harmons jeep will be coming home to Tucson and live with us for many many years to come. The axles were actually my bro's axles from his jeep that was parted out last year and I cldnt afford them at that time. So, since I had a hand in building those axles and installing them, its kinda like parts coming back to me.

We will now be running 2 fully cocked locked and ready to rock cheropiles so we will NEVER have money left over.

Glad to keep it in the AZ family and rest assured B, I will take good care of her.

Lata

I wanted those axles last year too. Still looking for an 8.8 rear. You've got some sweet rigs Brian. Don't go getting any ideas about a new front diff. guard on the new ride either !

Mdub said:
I wanted those axles last year too. Still looking for an 8.8 rear. You've got some sweet rigs Brian. Don't go getting any ideas about a new front diff. guard on the new ride either !

with the 1/2" thick steel OX cover I dont think its an issue:laugh:

Mdub said:

WHAT DIFF COVER MARSHAL??????

hasta

So the deal is done, Im driving a nice lil mazda b4000 LE and T.O.B. (the other Brian) is driving my baby. Take good care of her, She will serve you well!

I am fighting the damn city of Tucson and there STUPID emissions laws now. It passed once I extended the tailpipe out past the tire with a temporary 90 degree elbow in there. I will put in the new exhaust on friday from tip to sturn.
I drove it ALL day today and I am AMAZED how well that cherokee drives. Brian, I must say you build one STREETABLE rig.
The rig will get WELL USED and slightly abused as promised.
And as agreed, when you return to the LOVELY state of AZ, you got my helping hand on building another cheropile.
Take care of the FAZDA and yourselves.

Lata

if the deal was done i would not have to drive to flag next week now would i mr. president?????????????:D :twak: :moon:

Geee, thanks children, if I wasnt abused, I wouldnt feel loved.

Back