• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Guy here...

96XJinMO

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, just wanted to say hello- I've loved XJ's for years, and finally got one a couple weeks ago...

It is a 1996 with some body rot (almost fixed) and stock height- of course, I'm thinking about lifting it, but trying to figure out how much to go.

This site looks great, and I have already seen some really cool rides and good info.

Toby

(96XJinMO)

welcome, the "search" feature is your best friend around here as well as some thick skin since your a nooB. Being in Mo you are in the Midwest Chapter, check out the MWC (midwest chapter) forum. Chances are if you have a question about a Cherokee, it has been asked many times here, so if you can not find any answers after searching, ask away! Again, welcome :D

Welcome to NAXJA. I am fairly new to the Jeep world my self but with this website I have been able to figure out everything I have ever needed to know about my XJ. The SEARCH feature will become your best friend. Anything that you would want to know about has already been discussed about 20 times so just do a search and you can find anything.

I have 01 XJ with the 3 inch Rustys Full Pack Kit. Rustys Tracbar. JCR Offroad Stage 4 Bumper. Ramsey 8000lb Winch. 32x11.5 Maxxis Buckshot.

I love my Jeep and am constantly doing more to it.

Good Luck

Back