• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ok, California has its benefits...

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
Leaving right now to Los Angeles for a concert. The lineup is Collective Soul, Live, and Blues Traveler. The price is $35.00 a ticket!
thumbup.gif

If not for these occasions and the great 4-wheeling, I'd head for Colorado or Oregon. I love those climates, and HATE the desert temperatures... I'm not built for 100+ degree temperatures.

nice! im going to see Pablo Francisco tonight for the wifes Bday! i love socal, theres always something fun going on!

Skwerly said:
Leaving right now to Los Angeles for a concert. The lineup is Collective Soul, Live, and Blues Traveler. The price is $35.00 a ticket!
thumbup.gif

If not for these occasions and the great 4-wheeling, I'd head for Colorado or Oregon. I love those climates, and HATE the desert temperatures... I'm not built for 100+ degree temperatures.
Have fun!

I like Bill Burr. Craig (wrong beach xj) and I caought his show at Ontario Improv one night.

Have fun Skwerly. I love those old bands.....

Best part of living in Cali is all the great wheeling so close to home. A few weeks ago the wife and I went from our house to the beach in San Diego to big bear and back home in one day and spent no more than a hour and a half on the road in any one stint. How many other places can you surf in the morning ski in the afternoon and bomb through the desert that night and still be within a 2 hour drive from home at any time

Skwerly said:
thumbup.gif

Interesting lineup

Just got back - what a concert! WOW, I love concerts lol. Blues Traveler just about stole the show, AWESOME showmanship and playing. Collective Soul was absolutely great, and of course Live rocked the house, they have been one of my main influences for a LOOOONG time (drummer).

Everyone had a blast, no issues and things just worked out - gotta love concert night!

Skwerly said:
Just got back - what a concert! WOW, I love concerts lol. Blues Traveler just about stole the show, AWESOME showmanship and playing. Collective Soul was absolutely great, and of course Live rocked the house, they have been one of my main influences for a LOOOONG time (drummer).

Everyone had a blast, no issues and things just worked out - gotta love concert night!

I wonder how Live and Collective soul get along with each other.....
Not a lot of philosophical parallels there...
:D

Skwerly said:

I'm jealous. I used to listen to all three of them alot back in high school. I actually took the insert (from under the CD) on Blues Traveler's CD Four and scanned it to hang in my locker...

OK, so I went to youtube and wacthed Pablo Francisco, Ralphie May and then I moved on to Bill Burr, which led me to something utterly disgusting. 2 girls 1 cup.... :puke: Has anyone else seen this?

Back