• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help with 2Low

The Smiths

NAXJA Forum User
Hi wondering if you guys could help me.

I've bought the Teraflex 2Low for the NP231 through PORC.

When I've got it, after 3 weeks delivery to the UK, the kit does not have the 3 pads for the fork in the kit.

I eventually got hold of PORC - they were just ignoring my emails so had to keep phoning (they answered emails very quick when I was looking at buying it). So not holding out much hope of them sorting it quickly for me.

The question is can I use the original ones fitted to the existing fork in the case?

When I start it I need to get it completed because it is my daily driver at the moment.

There is a few different versions of the factory fork...If it is the stamped steel one you could re-use the inserts, but there is also a cast aluminum which has the plastic inserts permanatly attached. You can get a kit from the dealer which should have about 6 or different pads in it. I can't find the part number for that kit, but let me check around a little more and see what I can find

Justin

Thanks for that, my jeep dealer is somewhat difficult to deal with on common items.

Perhaps I should have said it is a 1995 2.5TD. I also can get parts from a 1998 2.5L petrol at a cost (I've got the axles to upgrade mine to 4.1 gears).

Part number is 04167969. That is the kit, it should include at least 3 of the pads if not more....

Justin

Back