• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My baby needs some lovin too!!

NRT_Chris

NAXJA Forum User
You guys may have already seen the video of me putting my JS on its side in prim a wile back. Here is some picks of the damage and the repair that my mechanic did today.

rolldamageclose.jpg

fenderleftovers.jpg

newdoorandfenders.jpg

The amazing thing is all the paint is rattle can! I had it made at Bets speed and color in Orange. The paint in a perfect match to a cip i brought them.

Last edited:
watching you try and push it over was comedic... i tried the same thing a while back.... AS IF its that easy
what kinda lights are those on your lightbar?

The lights are Maxtel Housing w/ HID coversion. Everyone thinks that was us trying to push it over , It was a spectator. It was a nice thought :)

I would love to be racing on Sat but the motor that Jeep Tricks is building isnt finished yet. I'm tryin to make the MDR night race on Aug 16. I will be at tech giving out FREE NOS Energy Drinks

Last edited:
149.95 got me six cans. I used 3 cans on the new door inside and out, the front right fender and the header panel. Its kinda pricey but the paint was really high quality. My door was red. I sanded it then painted it and it covered in one coat!

NRT_Chris said:
149.95 got me six cans. I used 3 cans on the new door inside and out, the front right fender and the header panel. Its kinda pricey but the paint was really high quality. My door was red. I sanded it then painted it and it covered in one coat!

You got something against red doors? :D

Seriously, looks good in the pics. What did you use for sanding? Grit?

Back