• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Orange County M&G - Tuesday, July 22

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
It's been almost two months since our last M&G. So it's time for another.

Tuesday, July 22
6 pm

Round Table Pizza
1175 Baker Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Exit the 405 freeway at Fairview. Go south to Baker. Turn left on Baker, then an immediate right into the parking lot. It's right behind the 76 station.

I don't anticipate a repeat of the beer fiasco at the last M&G. I think they were just overwhelmed by the crowd that was there for the Laker game.

So come on down.

Dang it! Tuesday is school night for me.

Maybe next month we can move it to a Wed or Thur?

GrimmJeeper said:
good lord its been 2 months already?!?! wish i could make it but us west siders gotta save gas $$ :D

It's not terribly far for me, but how about a more central OC location next time?

4xSanta said:
You all forget this is actully a Costa Mesa Sub chapter M&G so it has to be in Costa Mesa :laugh3:........SANTA

Hope I don't get excommunicated from the C.M. sub-chapter for not attending, but it's my son's 16th birthday that day. :party:

I usually go there for lunch once a week and fill up on hef, pizza, and hef. i'll see if i can drag andy out to this.

Not this time for me. I'll be in Norway!

mattyj said:
In search of more fine young scandinavian women i presume.......

:D
Can't get enough.:smootch:

corbinafly said:
Not this time for me. I'll be in Norway!

I thought you just got back from Norway.

Back