• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford 9" in a 88 XJ

5.9cummins

NAXJA Forum User
Was curious if anyone had experience doing this. Will a stock driveline work, where did you get the spring perches, e-brake cable, etc........ Any advice would be great.

Im in the middle of putting a 78 couger 9" in mine. what all would you like to know? It was by no means a bolt it. I used the stock E brake cables and a front drive shaft that is 2" longer than stock. s10 bastard pack in the rear. Around 4" lift

Apparently the one I have has been cut down a bit. IT was bolted to a XJ that had coils on it. The guy said that all I need to do is cut the brackets off, weld on new perches then bolt it in. But I was not sure on the brake lines, e-brake drive line etc.

Try the Modified Tech Discussion forum. There's likely to be alot more of the info you're looking for in there. :)

I have one in my XJ. Let me first say i,m not trying to spam... I work for Currie Ent. I you want info about how to do it the most cost efective way send me a PM, I know some tricks.

100_0683.jpg

100_0682.jpg

100_0681.jpg

Back