• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mooning of the Amtrak

juryrigjalopy

NAXJA Forum User
Leaving now to "Mugs Away" in Laguna Niguel, should be a ton of fun. My brother will have a "Level 2" Energy Drink stand next to our large travel trailer selling beer and energy drinks....under the table. Its tomorrow but we are partying it up tonight.

check it out.
http://www.moonamtrak.org/

-KG

hahaha i forgot about this event... damn. next year more notice! ive been wanting to go since i was 18.

have fun! :moon:

Public nudity? Indecent exposure? Fat, ugly asses?

mikedashg said:
I was gonna say, I'm surprised it's gone on this long. I would think Amtrak would get too many complains from passengers.

It's a pity that people are so thin-skinned. While the scenery probably wasn't great (all-female Amtrak mooning team, anyone?) it would be at least amusing. And doesn't the site ask for pix from pax anyhow?

Good-natured fun that doesn't really harm anyone. What's the problem?

5-90 said:
It's a pity that people are so thin-skinned. While the scenery probably wasn't great (all-female Amtrak mooning team, anyone?) it would be at least amusing. And doesn't the site ask for pix from pax anyhow?

Good-natured fun that doesn't really harm anyone. What's the problem?

Totally with you on that one. But I know people, and a lot of people are snootey and up tight. Or it's against their religion. Or they don't want their kids exposed to it. The list goes on and on. I just figured people would complain and Amtrak would come screaming with their tales tucked between their legs and their lawyers fists out.

juryrigjalopy said:
Leaving now to "Mugs Away" in Laguna Niguel, should be a ton of fun. My brother will have a "Level 2" Energy Drink stand next to our large travel trailer selling beer and energy drinks....under the table. Its tomorrow but we are partying it up tonight.

check it out.
http://www.moonamtrak.org/

-KG

We invented that shit circa 1982 during drunken regatta night at Dana Point Yacht Club hostings. You no lifers still got nothing to do down there?

Sheesh, you'd think in the midst of a billion people living elbow to elbow down there you losers would find something to do other than make a party out of showing your scuzzy white hairy asses to people that are looking the other way (at the beach!!!! ) on a train as it goes by.

Like go wheeling.

:D

--ron

I had to leave a bit earlier but it was good fun while it lasted. My brother and sister kept the party going till the chopper dispersed the crowd. Its the 29th annual mooning so I am sure it had to be a better reason than white asses and drinking to shut the thing down.

...and the Amtrak is not the only thing that we take pride in mooning. My sister and I at the "Mooning of the Baja500"
butt.jpg

juryrigjalopy said:
I had to leave a bit earlier but it was good fun while it lasted. My brother and sister kept the party going till the chopper dispersed the crowd. Its the 29th annual mooning so I am sure it had to be a better reason than white asses and drinking to shut the thing down.

...and the Amtrak is not the only thing that we take pride in mooning. My sister and I at the "Mooning of the Baja500"
butt.jpg

As you can see Santa and his kids can't avoid showing there butts to all,breaking up the crowd at Mugs Away did not really have anything to do with butts it just got to big this year, see ya at Mugs next year......SANTA

So here is the scoop:

"We had some mooners and some female flashers and some people who were nude altogether," said Jim Amormino, a spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

latimes.com

Just think....I have seen the "shut down" of the epic comp-hill partys at Glamis and now this. Something tells me that public intoxication and nudity will be left for the history books.

Last edited:
juryrigjalopy said:
So here is the scoop:

"We had some mooners and some female flashers and some people who were nude altogether," said Jim Amormino, a spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

latimes.com

Just think....I have seen the "shut down" of the epic comp-hill partys at Glamis and now this. Something tells me that public intoxication and nudity will be left for the history books.

Erm, so what? If we'd lose our "nudity taboo" as a people, we'd be a lot healthier (mentally) as a result.

Given most of what I see in the "popular press" and mass entertainment media, I think we'd be better off having a little healthy nudity shown around anyhow - I'd take plain nudity over gratuitous violence any day!

So, I repeat - what's the problem?

anyone is welcome to come over and get drunk and flash traffic from my house at any time. i even live on a busy street!

:cheers:

Back