• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My baby needed some lovin.......(pics)

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
So my baby needed some lovin....
New Bumps and Chassis Reinforcement:
IMG_0539.jpg

Dimple Dies:
IMG_0517.jpg

Rear bumper needed some work:
IMG_0538.jpg

One more:
IMG_0537.jpg

Ok, two more...
IMG_0532.jpg

Somewhere to step.....
IMG_0541.jpg

As always....OTR FabWerks :worship:

Ahhh shitnizzle, loving the dimple dies, and rear bumper. That bumpstop is looking hot outside the coil tony !!!!

That's all billy!! He calls me and says..m. Bumps won't work inside the coil, can I remove your sway bar, I was like sure ( blind faith in this guy) and bamnnnnn. 2 hours later I get a picture of that!

Your the first I have seen with a stop like that pretty crazy, Once again Billy throws something new into the mix

Guess no sway bar up front eh? I seen the speed guys use a limiting strap.

Nice rear bumper mounts, jeebuz!!!

Of course, I'm one to talk. Mine are solid stainless steel bar stock that the 1/4" 1" x 4" bar hangs off of and have been triple passed TIG'd on both sides.

mikedashg said:
Guess no sway bar up front eh? I seen the speed guys use a limiting strap.

Nice rear bumper mounts, jeebuz!!!

Of course, I'm one to talk. Mine are solid stainless steel bar stock that the 1/4" 1" x 4" bar hangs off of and have been triple passed TIG'd on both sides.

Nah, no sway bar.........SB are for kids....party1:

Solid Satinless bar??

tcm glx said:
Nah, no sway bar.........SB are for kids....party1:

Solid Satinless bar??

Stainless steel solid bar stock.

You can see the ends that pop through the back side of the bumper.
2466539229_41d2e2478b_b.jpg

Solid stainless is the only way to bling

Thanks guys.......I am very happy to say the least...very pleased with the results! Plus, my XJwas feeling neglected...it needed some OTR love...

Back