• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter this weekend? 7-12-08

Muddy Beast

NAXJA Forum User
I know it's short notice, but...
I was thinking about doing Reiter this weekend since it isn't that far. As you all should know I've never "actually" wheeled anyhow, so I want to take a look at the "easier" trails there. Any chance someone or some people are willing to meet me there and show me around the runs? I have maps on my computer I can probable print or get printed if that helps.

Let me know, I want to give my Jeep the trail test.

~Scott

how well are you set up. Might be up for it. Been running Reiter for two years now and know it pretty well.

supsa said:
how well are you set up. Might be up for it. Been running Reiter for two years now and know it pretty well.

I think he has a RC 3" with 31" BFG MTs

Where are you going Joe

supsa said:
Where are you going Joe
haven't decided yet I'll probably hit reiter.

What day? Haven't wheeled with ya lately

supsa said:
What day? Haven't wheeled with ya lately
I'm thinking Saturday. Do some easy stuff to start Sac-up? I really want to see how far I can get on whats left of the Isabel trail

That sounds good to me. Any other takers? I think the only one up to your rig is the d44 so I'll be able to keep up

Yeah my set-up is open/open with 31" BFG MT, 3" lift, front tow hooks, rear hitch, and i have an engine and gas tank skid but I dont think I'll get them on in time.

I more or less want to see what my rig can do without damaging much, as long as some people are cool with showing me stuff, I'm willing to follow.

P.S. Yes I do have a CB Radio. :)

Alex...get r' done!

That's all I've got to say.

I'm down for meeting there whenever, since I've never been there I don't know if there's a good time to go or not.

So if you need to work on it in the morning, that's cool. :)

vortex said:
hey twink what parts are you waiting on?
-PJ

New radiator and spring bushings, gonna pick the bushings up tomorrow and hopefully the radiator will be at home when im off work.

Scott - shoot me your cell and we can talk about it, I should be able to finish it at night and meet up saturday.

Joe- read this thread and call me tomorrow. :twak:

-Alex

I might be down to go. If I decide to take my Jeep, I probally will ONLY wheel the powerlines cause of my new gears and pulled driveshaft for my 8.8. I could ride with Alex or Joe??

Keil

rooneypower said:
I might be down to go. If I decide to take my Jeep, I probally will ONLY wheel the powerlines cause of my new gears and pulled driveshaft for my 8.8. I could ride with Alex or Joe??

Keil

Like hell you can.:D What are you talking about pulled shaft? You are no where near ready to build your 8.8 so put your 8.25 back together and get out there.

-Alex

Ba-Riedo said:
Like hell you can.:D What are you talking about pulled shaft? You are no where near ready to build your 8.8 so put your 8.25 back together and get out there.

-Alex

what he said

So do we have a time to meet up yet?

I do not...I was thinking around 11AM? But I have no idea how long we would want to be out there, as far as the time you need to get good runs in.

Plus I'm not sure where to meet, so is there an easy spot to get together?

How about the main parking area @ 10am, 11 is a little late to start

If I'm not there by 10:30 go ahead and run some trails. I'll be there though. Blue XJ with top hat and thor guards

Back