• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What diff guard with 1-ton UTK steering?

the_weirdo

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I installed JCR 1-ton UTK steering a few weeks ago. I had to pull off the Warrior Products D30 diff guard because the tie-rod would contact it at full left turn.

What diff guard are you using with 1-ton UTK steering? I am looking at the Riddler but don't know what the overall height of the guard is from the mounting surface. Any recommendations?

I tried - they didn't answer for a few days now. Email was also not successful for the last few days.

Shitty, I hate it when vendors do that. Maybe trying calling a riddler cover vendor. Im sure they could measure the cover for you.

Using Warn diff guard, D30, JCR 1ton steer UTK with no problem ... although I wish I could use Ruff Stuff like on my 8.25 for the ultimate protection.

the_weirdo said:
It looks like the RuffStuff cover will fit according to their website.

Believe it would hit ... the tie rod goes above the Warn and close to the stock cover

a quote from JCR's site
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please read the installation instrucions below BEFORE BUYING THIS PRODUCT. This will ensure that you realize what is involved with this install, and the limitations of this setup. Any aftermarket diff guards/covers may need to be modified or replaced depending on their standoff compared to the stock cover. Most half guards (Like the Warn Diff cover) can easily be modified to fit.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Back