• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Qa1 Rocktops

blue95xj

<---- Brrrrrrrr!
So I saw an ad for Qa1 Rocktops in a magazine and thought that it was either a really good idea or a really bad idea. But I do know that Qa1 is very reputable in circle track racing and mustangs, so I can only expect the best from them. Is anyone running these? I tried googling and only came up with their site but no one who sells them do you have to order from Qa1? I've also tried ebay and tried googling images and nothin! Has any body even heard of these? I tried to get a pic but the only ones I have found are in my magazine and in their pdf catalog.

I've searched myself and haven't found anything.
I'm always interested in new things......

Ya me to, I guess I'll call them and see how much they are since I'm in the market for new shocks anyway. I assume they are streetable but I'll ask and see if I can get any more info on them. From what the ad said they are completely tuneable by owner (I guess other than changing the piston).

completely tuneable? you mean like every other upper tier racing shock?
it depends on who owns em, but any upper tier shock is owner tuneable... dont let crap jargon get youq

Back