• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rugged Ridge Steering?

cardboard

NAXJA Forum User
Well it has been a couple of months know and it would sure be nice to hear from the early buyers how that RR Cross over steering is working. I will be ordering a new steering system on Friday of this week and if this system is working for people I will be going this way. I am at 4.5" lift and from what I read from the original post it looking to be good for that height just not much higher.
Also has anyone found out what the part # is for the Passenger side bent tierod. Thanx I appreciate any and all input I get on this.

Do a search,theres 5 threads at the bottom of this page alone.I was one of the first to try one! I wont be buying anymore of them thats for sure!

Friend of mine runs this system and his very happy with it. It`s on his 89 MJ with 5.5 of lift .

I'm still running mine....but as soon as I get around to ordering and installing a Currie setup, I will be removing it.

I have no real complaints about the Rugged Ridge setup specifically, I just don't like the inverted-t system. Besides the dead spot in the steering, the setup has not given me any trouble yet.....and I have a lot of wheeling and highway miles on it.

Is it pretty much plug and play? my tie-rod is bent back almost all the way to the Diff Cover. I was looking at this system with a New Stabalizer... is that all i would need?

Back