• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm going on vacation!

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Just thought I'd let you boys and girls know that I'll be on vacation from tomorrow (Friday, August 29) through Monday, September 8. Going to taste the Atlantic ocean for the first time...should be intersting. (I'll be in Roanoke, VA for a few days, then Charleston, WV for a couple, then over to Myrtle Beach, SC for the remainder, lots of driving, but I'll just be the passenger..woohoo!)

So have fun, and don't do anything I wouldn't do. (That doesn't leave out much :))

Sequoia

Make sure you try the Atlantic Corn Spotted Brown Trout....I hear they are great and just about in every river, lake & part of the ocean out their....:D

KINGSIZE

Did you ever get that cylinder head I helped relay down?

CRASH

He's flying out in about an hour so I think he's dealing with the airport Nazi's now :) :) But I believe that he did pick it up as he's dealing with some other overheating issues still :)

Well, dealt with teh Nazi's. I'm at the airport right now, realized that I had to send an e-mail that I forgot to send, so I'm using the little Internet kiosk. Anyway Crash, yes I did get the head, and I installed it. Again, many thanks for the relay, and I owe you a beer!

As Remi said, I've been battling an overheating problem, because of this vacation I haven't had much time to work on it, so I'm going to tear into it when I get back from the East coast. I think, I'll only have to get a good professional flush, but I'll find out. :)

Anyway, up up and away!

If all goes as planned I will have that problem taken care of this weekend. Then I have to scrape up the money to get the rest of the stuff I need for a little additional lift, get new tires, and be ready for Moab...damn time goes way, way too fast!

Back