• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Georgia boy checking in!

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, how are things going out west? All is good here in Georgia. I have been reading and lurking the SoCal chapter like normal. Bought some parts of a couple guys for the 94 Cop car build. It should be trail ready by this fall. I have been battling a oil pressure and over heating issue with it. I think I got both those fixed now.

What has everyone been up too? How are my old rigs doing? Do the owners even use them?

Later on, Bo.

SoCal love!

shelbyluvv said:
Hey all, how are things going out west? All is good here in Georgia. I have been reading and lurking the SoCal chapter like normal. Bought some parts of a couple guys for the 94 Cop car build. It should be trail ready by this fall. I have been battling a oil pressure and over heating issue with it. I think I got both those fixed now.

What has everyone been up too? How are my old rigs doing? Do the owners even use them?

Later on, Bo.

SoCal love!

CALL THE SHOP

Hey Bo, Good to see ya drop in now and then.
The 00 is workin like a champ. Got a new bumper being made for it.
Johnny found a 92 MJ for sale in Phoenix for me a few weeks ago.
Jumped on a plane, and drove it back to its new home.

Stay out of trouble.

;)

hey there man!

looks like ill be home in a month....

also....my command told me to put in a MECEP package....so i did.......:D

you gonna make it out here for goatfest?

ill pitch in for a plane ticket and im sure some other people will too!

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
hey there man!

looks like ill be home in a month....

also....my command told me to put in a MECEP package....so i did.......:D

you gonna make it out here for goatfest?

ill pitch in for a plane ticket and im sure some other people will too![/QUOTE]

Hell no!
We already have enough Marines out here!
And now they want Johnson Valley to themselves!
Greedy little buggers....

:D

Hey fellas good to hear from some of my old buds! I am still working the logistics of coming out there for Goatfest. Screw you Rick!
biggrin.gif
We came out in full force a few years back and will own the desert again!

shelbyluvv said:
We came out in full force a few years back and will own the desert again!

they can have this desert back......

its 94* at 4AM!

shelbyluvv said:

Later on, Bo.

SoCal love!
I'm sorry...we don't allow Georgia rednecks in here. Last one we allowed in tryed to drive a stock rig through the hammers.....Oh wait...Hi Bo! :D

It was funny though!

It was a great weekend in general. By far one of the best times I have had. Minus the whole beer can thing.

I can't wait to get back out that way to see you guys. I have said it before and will say it again, the SoCal crew are some of the best guys I have ever meet.

Back