• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn sunday the 13th

paulhead

I overtighten $#!t
NAXJA Member
I need to get out of the house, hoping to get a few rigs together for a lil' sunday run.

toyotawrench said:
MAN i would really like to go, but its too close to my vacation to take the chance of a break. I will ride along with someone and take alot of pics/vid.

peace
ted

Dude, are you serious????? Risk breaking what? A sweat getting pulled to get unstuck with 2 wheels on the bypass??? :looser:

Just go wheel if you want you have a reasonably new vehicle you shouldn't be worried about that.

Yeah dude, seriously...what are you gonna break on the bypasses.....lol

Im in if the XJ has its front axle in.

I might be down. I'll see if my jeep will be offroadable.

silverslk said:
Ted, I am serious. I am not trying to be a dick but enough with the excuses. Just wheel it or buy a 4x4 computer!!!!!!
Man what a dick!!!
I'm down if I can get a decent set of rubber under me. see my glory hole tire thread :(

Id like to head out there with you guys but I wasn't able to get my steering fixed today like I'd hoped. I'll still come out as long as I won't get too much shit for taking mostly bypasses.

Im out I didnt get the LCA for my front axle. Next time though.

yea right dude, take mostly bypasses and you will almost be ran out of the club for not "wheelin" your jeep. dude, i did most of it in a mostly stock wj, you will be fine. but if you want to take the bypasses and take my crown of pricess bypass by all means go for it.

Jeep Couple said:
Id like to head out there with you guys but I wasn't able to get my steering fixed today like I'd hoped. I'll still come out as long as I won't get too much shit for taking mostly bypasses.
You'll get shit talked, but that's part of the game. Happens to us all.

However, what's wrong with your steering that won't let you wheel it?

And Ted... when did you do cleg in a stock WJ?

toyotawrench said:
mostly stock i said... Read carefully

Poor Ted.....haha

The problem is if you join a CHEROKEE group in a GRAND Cherokee and then don't wheel it, you are bound to get harrassed. haha

Its all in good fun. I was called "Far from high" by Tony for probably over a year until I lifted my rig and installed long arms before KOB!!!. I tease Crazyjim for having a "little jeep" but its all good. We all get our turn. He'll have air bumps before me so tides turn quickly.

Back