• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Web Site for FSM on CD

axshon

NAXJA Forum User
Looks like anything related to FSM is not searchable or I'm forgot to take off the idiot hat this morning. At any rate, I want to purchase the FSM on CD (PDF?) for my 2000 XJ before I start tearing down and blueprinting the replacement 4.0. What's the site that sells this? I believe they were 90 bucks when I last saw the thread.

Jim

axshon said:
Looks like anything related to FSM is not searchable or I'm forgot to take off the idiot hat this morning. At any rate, I want to purchase the FSM on CD (PDF?) for my 2000 XJ before I start tearing down and blueprinting the replacement 4.0. What's the site that sells this? I believe they were 90 bucks when I last saw the thread.

Jim

You have a pm

Not to hijack but anyone know where to order an FSM on CD for a 1991 XJ? That link only goes back to 95...

Give them a call. They may still have stock on the older years.

Or check eBay - I've been scoring older FSMs from there (back to about 1960 or so.) All that I've bought have been hard copies, but they're easier for me to work with - there may be versions on CD as well.

There are also a few outfits that handle licensed reprints of older FSMs, so that's an option as well.

(I find hard copies easier. When you've got to compare six versions of something, you just have all six manuals open on a side table - easier than flipping through six windows at 1280x1024...)

Back