• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Woohoo!!! I'm back...

Yeah but the electric bill won't be bad compared to the gas you are saving living so close to work.........MORE JEEP PARTS!!!!

crazyjim said:
Anyway, Grimm, I hope you enjoyed your vacation, time to step it up again.
haha. im not playing with you anymore, you cheat. half your posts are pics in the den :D

crazyjim said:
Grimm, how do you figure that's cheating? Pfffft, it's a legit section of the board :D
if smilies and x2s dont count neither do pic posts. theres no substance!

Skwerly said:
But a pic is worth a thousand words!!

;)

Ahaaa!!! This man has a point!

speaking of pictures here's a couple low quality cell pics I snapped as we were moving in, I'll get more later. Overall I'm super stoked though :D

Walkthrough kitchen, which is dirty from the move...
kitchen.jpg

Couldn't really get a great shot of the living room, it's decent sized though.
livingroom.jpg

ManBearPig said:
Jim, where in Hemet is your new place and where do you work?
it's on North Yale, you'd see them on the right if you drove by, nice place, gated with nice landscaping.

And I work for the school district doing security, you've probably seen us driving around at one time or another, white crown vic's. Some have light bars and some are unmarked.

crazyjim said:
it's on North Yale, you'd see them on the right if you drove by, nice place, gated with nice landscaping.

And I work for the school district doing security, you've probably seen us driving around at one time or another, white crown vic's. Some have light bars and some are unmarked.

Cool, I think I know which apartments they are. I work down Florida Ave, across the street from albertsons almost on the corner of Palm, @ America's Tire Co.

ManBearPig said:
Cool, I think I know which apartments they are. I work down Florida Ave, across the street from albertsons almost on the corner of Palm, @ America's Tire Co.
Oh shit no way... Does someone else there own an XJ? If not, it must have been yours, a buddy of mine came in to get tires on his Colorado a while back, and was checking out the XJ in the lot, telling me about it. Haha, what a small world.

Jump This said:
Oh great...Jim working security....at a High School!

:dunce:

You will be closer to the Rockgarden though!

:D

:laugh: We've got nothing to do with the school during the day. We work from 6pm to 6am patrolling the entire district, responding to alarms, doing building searches, catching people stealing shit lol. Last night we got to arrest a drunk driver who slammed into a gate at one of our properties... WHILE we were sitting there. That was interesting.

Anyway, I've worked here for a while since I left the Reservation, but just recently moved here to be closer to work. :D

Back