• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a Carfax?

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
I spent the $$$, you reap the bennies.

Let me know what you need.

John

You make me curious about the life of my rig during the 20 years before me...

PM sent.

:)

GI-John said:
I spent the $$$, you reap the bennies.

Let me know what you need.

John
1D7HU18296J121105

1J4FJ87L5LL120556

dfrazier (at) pacifier dot com

Thanks! :thumbup:

1J4FJ88S7NL214396

the tag under the hood say it meets all canadian emition standards. I have oregon title, but the speedo is in MPH not KPH. I know the windsheild has been replaced.

This should be good

madmax said:
1J4FJ88S7NL214396

the tag under the hood say it meets all canadian emition standards. I have oregon title, but the speedo is in MPH not KPH. I know the windsheild has been replaced.

This should be good

I need an email address. And if it was imported properly, it would have been converted to standard readings, not metric.

J

Hmm....definately interesting...THANKS!

This proves to me that the original owners took good care of it, but the second owners (ones I bought the Jeep off) never maintained it...go figure. But hey, my Jeep came from Bellvue originally, and has always been in Washington, good!

Muddy Beast said:
This proves to me that the original owners took good care of it, but the second owners (ones I bought the Jeep off) never maintained it...go figure.
Carfax won't tell you that. Most repair places don't report to Carfax, so don't worry if there are large gaps in the history. Main thing is to see if the mileage is accurate and shows no accident reports.

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
Carfax won't tell you that. Most repair places don't report to Carfax, so don't worry if there are large gaps in the history. Main thing is to see if the mileage is accurate and shows no accident reports.

-----Matt-----

Well I'm aware of that...as when my first car was totaled they did a carfax to determine its value and what I would be getting out of it. However, I still would believe the guy I bought the Jeep from didn't do maintenance. None the less, at least I dont have any accidents reported.

Back