• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Man oh Man =)

GrimmJeeper said:
built up that much, and still has rusty's steering :(

looks badass tho.
yeah the whole rusty's thing.....anywho has a 60 and a 14 bolt. :worship:

4xSanta said:
No Rustys on my junk. Looks like he has a nice build it will be interesting to see what it goes for........SANTA
i was only referring to the axles Santa, please dont take me off the good boys list!!!!!!:cheers:

GrimmJeeper said:
i was only referring to the axles Santa, please dont take me off the good boys list!!!!!!:cheers:
hahah:)

Mr. Pickle said:
Ok, what is Booty fab??

It means the rig was put together with whatever was laying around. The workmanship itself doesn't look too bad, but his choice of parts to work with was not the best. Not a great engine (its carburated), not a great trans, a transfer case that won't hold up to a v8 (which btw is weaker than a 4.0)+auto+4 speed manual, low pinion front end (not that bad really, 60's are buff either way), welded rear spiders, no alloy shafts listed, but 47's? Not even hydro assist steering .. and 47's.

Definitely an east coast rig.

Mr. Pickle said:
Ok, what is Booty fab??

Anything with a 14 bolt :\

Back